Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving Leftovers



Greetings folks, 

It's been a few since last we discussed the progress of the book, and I'm going to chock that up to holiday feasting and festivities. It's also largely thanks to the fact that I've been busy setting up my studio. My wife and I moved into our new home back in July and I've been embarrassingly delayed in setting up my studio/office due to a number of set backs (Hurricane Matthew, house repairs and visiting relations). 

All has been moving steadily forward with A Land Remembered: The Graphic Novel, and my aim is the finish these thumbnails before the beginning of the new year, if not sooner. I also want to provide you all with a more detailed look at the MacIvey Clan's character designs. Once 2017 kicks off, we too should be well onto the journey of pencilling out the finalized artwork for the book and laying the groundwork for a fantastic graphical journey across pioneer Florida. 

I'll be taking you all on a tour of my newly minted studios shortly, giving you a detailed look into the artist's layer. I'm just putting the finishing touches on the wall and stocking the bookshelf with my massive collection of books. I hope all of you had a very warm Thanksgiving, enjoying time with your family and friends. There are some exciting times to come, so stay tuned. 

Talk soon,
Andre


No comments:

Post a Comment